A complete 'textbook in an app', covering core Science topics studied by 15/16 year olds in England for the rigorous GCSE school-leaving exams.
A multi-touch iBook version of this Guide is available for iPhone and iPad via the iBooks app: with added features such as interactive images, text highlighting, multiple bookmarks, make your own study cards. Download the FREE sample today!
Individual apps for Additional Chemistry, Physics and Biology are also available, and again as iBooks.
FULL FEATURES OF THE APP:
* 18 study units help you to re-learn and test all your Additional Science, via short learning points and structured questions with separate answer screens.
* Hundreds of high-quality illustrations and photos make this the most visual revision resource available.
* Covers every major board s Additional Science specification AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* Simple navigation takes you to any part of your syllabus in 3 taps: unit, sub-unit and hyperlinks within screens.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* A glossary and other appendices add further value dip in and brush up on Additional Science whenever you want, wherever you are.
1 Atomic structure and bonding
2 How structure affects the properties of a substance
3 Chemical calculations and instrumental analysis
4 Energy and rates of chemical reactions
5 Acids, alkalis and salts
6 Chemicals from the Earth
7 Forces and motion
8 Forces, energy and momentum
10 Mains electricity
12 Nuclear fission and fusion
13 Cells, tissues and organs
14 Organisms and their environment
15 Proteins and enzymes
16 Aerobic and anaerobic respiration
17 Cells, genetics, and the evolution of life
18 The brain and behaviour
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GCSE Additional Science Revision Guide is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
GCSE Additional Science Revision Guide (version 1.1) has a file size of 101.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.